Bankroll and Make Your Movie Happen!
Actors, Writers, Producers, Directors… this is your dream workshop! Tom Malloy, author of BANKROLL: A New Approach to Financing Feature Films, will be giving his signature electrifying speech on how YOU can turn YOUR film or documentary into reality
You will learn:
- Taking Charge of your own career
- How to develop projects
- The fundamentals for prepping your project for investors
- How to find money for your film!
- What to do after your film is made.
- The current status of the independent film world and what it means to you.
Who should attend: Producers, Directors, Actors, Writers, anyone who wants to make a movie or work in movies as a career.
Requirements: Something to take notes
- Begin the steps to prep your project for investors.
- Put together a business plan and presentation for your project.
- Know where to look to find investors for your film.
About the Instructor:
Tom Malloy has raised over $25M in funding for films and is the author of the book Bankroll that is a must read for filmmakers, actors and producers that want to finance their independent feature films. Tom has now turned Bankroll into a video course for filmmakers as a new approach financing feature films. He also co-owns the distribution/foreign sales company Glass House Distribution.